Friday 13 April 2012

Natural slut

'Touch yourself'

I am lying there, my legs open towards him.

I love touching myself. He knows it and lets me play with myself an awful lot when we fuck.

He's masturbating too, staring at me so intensely, I can hardly bear his gaze and close my eyes. As the orgasm starts building in me, and my mind starts swirling with the all encompassing release he orders me to open my eyes.

I open them briefly. He is now above me.

'Look at me', he says.

As I involuntarily close my eyes again lost in the moment, a sharp slap brings me back.

'I said, look at me' 

My eyes remain closed as I say calmly: 'I will look at you. But only if you come in my mouth.'

I am fully expecting a slap again. I am not allowed to be demanding or set the agenda. Not in this bed.

Yet, it never comes. I do.

And as my fingers apply the last feverish stroke to my clit, he spills into my mouth, and I suck every single drop out of him, greedily, my eyes defiant and wide open, his stare still fixed on mine.

'You really are a natural slut, you know', he says thoughtfully and smiles.

'Thank you', I say with a newly-found easy confidence. 'I know'

No comments:

Post a Comment