Friday 24 February 2012

Straight fucking

No games. No agenda. Just a full connection old-fashioned fucking. Kissing. Tongues playing, saliva dripping kisses, greedy, needy. My top is off, then you struggling with the bra clips. Off with that as I collapse with the full softness of breasts and hard nipples on you. You have me writhe on your hard cock, holding my back and you lower yourself down to suck the hard rosebuds of my nipples.

I struggle and it's such a hard work with me being smooth, muscular lithe thing in your arms. It's like submitting a wily little pony.

"Bedroom' I order.

I shed my clothes in a neat little pool in your living room. I saunter off up the stairs in my knickers. You stay there for a moment looking up. 

"Wow" you say with a child-like excitement.

I turn around and simply say "I know"

When you get me in the bedroom I know I am  no longer in charge of our little encounter. You are. You wrestle me down, get my arched back up just as you want it, my arse all but offered to you. You part my pussy lips, swollen and wet.

"Please", I say. "Please"

1 comment: