Saturday 26 May 2012

Quick

"Wait here", I order the cab driver.

 I walk in and the porter is waiting.

"I understand you have my wallet?", I say in an imperious way.

I left my wallet in a cab coming back home last night and he found it.

"Yes madam"

I pick it up and walk out.

And then I turn back and walk back in.

The porter is watching me.

I get into the lift, press 9 and go up.

He is not expecting me at all but I don't care.

He opens the door, really surprised.

"What are you doing here?"

I stare at him, say nothing, drop to my knees, looking up.  

He knows what I want. He unzips his trousers and  feeds me. Right to the back of my throat. He fucks my face so feverishly I am surprised at the intensity of it.

When he finishes, his sperm trickling down my mouth, I simply get up, wipe my lips and leave. He's there, spent, with his trousers around his ankles, vulnerable. But I have to go.

"Goodbye", the porter is being polite.

"Goodbye", I say, smugly.

I get into the cab.

"Back home please"



No comments:

Post a Comment